This awesome giveaway runs until Wednesday, December 2 with the winner will be announced right here and on our social channels on Friday, December 3 at 3PM AEDT.
All makes and models are welcome to enter, so good luck to all!
See Michelin in action
Check out some of our recent feature cars sporting michelin tyres and learn more about the partnership!
At THE-LOWDOWN, we’re all about finding the right balance between form and function. With a shared passion and values, Michelin recognises the importance of performance and longevity. Together, we’re committed to providing all drivers with uncompromised quality to positively enhance each and every driving experience.
Win a THE-LOWDOWN.com Giveaway Package, presented by Michelin Australia Pty Ltd (Michelin) | Terms and
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entries not completed in
accordance with these conditions are ineligible and by entering, entrants accept the following
2. The Promoter, on behalf of Michelin, is The-Lowdown Group PTY LTD, ABN: 35 606 116 821, Street
Address: Suite 5.03, Level 5, 90 Podium Way, Oran Park, NSW 2570, Phone: 1300569369, Email:
3. Entry is open only to Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors
(and their immediate families) of the Promoter and Michelin, its related bodies corporate, prize
suppliers and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family
members such as spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by
parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the employee, officer or contractor are also
not eligible to enter.
4. The competition period starts from 12:00 am AEDT on 04/11/2021 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on
5. The total prize pool does not exceed $12,985.
6. To enter, entrants must correctly fill out the competition form on The-Lowdown.com, providing valid
7. There will be only one (1) winner. The winner will be chosen by The-Lowdown Group PTY LTD from
the eligible entries received between 12:00am AEDT on 4/11/2021 and 11:59pm AEDT on 2/12/2021.
8. If a winner drawn is not contactable or not available within four (4) days of being drawn, the prize will
9. Entrants may only enter the competition once. If more than one entry is submitted, the first entry will be
counted as a valid entry and the remaining entries will be disregarded.
10. There is one (1) prize pack to be won. The prize pack consists of: 4x Michelin Tyres Including Fitting
and Balancing (Fitting and Balancing at nearest TYREPLUS dealer); 1x Stage 2 Car Detailing
Package; 1x The-Lowdown Video Shoot (30-Second Video); 1x The-Lowdown Photoshoot. The prize
is valid for redemption up until 3 June 2022, subject to The-Lowdown availability.
11. The winner will be contacted directly to arrange prize inclusions. The-Lowdown giveaway details will
be provided via email, phone or mail.
12. The The-Lowdown Photoshoot & Videoshoot, as part of the prize inclusions, is subject to COVID-19
regulations by State government at the time. Michelin accepts no responsibility for cancellations due to
13. In the circumstance the The-Lowdown Photoshoot & Videoshoot is cancelled or postponed due to
COVID-19, the Promoter will attempt to secure another date to provide the Photoshoot & Videoshoot.
In the case this is not feasible, the prize may be limited or substituted at the Promoter’s discretion.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly
submitted, delayed or illegible entries whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, theft,
destruction or otherwise.
15. The draw for the prize will take place at the offices of The-Lowdown PTY LTD, Suite 5.03, Level 5, 90
Podium Way, Oran Park, NSW 2570 following 24 hours of the end of the competition period.
16. The winner will be notified within two days of the draw by email or phone. Winners will have their full
name and State of residence published on Michelin and The-Lowdown PTY LTD Facebook page and
website as well as the official competition page.
17. The Promoter may require the winner to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification
considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. Entries not fully complying with
these conditions of entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion.
18. The winner is responsible for their own travel and personal liability insurances required to participate in
the Photoshoot, Videoshoot, Tyre fitting and Car Detail.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or other products. In
the event for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the
Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in
lieu of that element of the prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
Where a prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute for that prize another item of
equal or lesser value and/or specification as determined by the Promoter.
20. Participants: must be min 18 years of age and hold a current full driver’s licence, or a current valid
overseas driver’s licence recognised by Australian States and Territories.
21. The Promoter, Michelin and its associated agencies and companies, Competition Organisers, will not
be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of
profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not
arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or Winners’ acceptance or
during the Video Shoot, Photo Shoot, Tyre Fitting or Car Detail, except for any liability which cannot be
excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). The Winner
and nominated guest irrevocably and unconditionally release and forever discharge the Competition
Organisers, from all losses including, without limitation, all claims for negligent acts or omissions that
the Winner or nominated guest may have against the Competition Organisers for any personal injuries,
including death, any injury or death to Winner any damages to, destruction of, theft of someone else’s
property by the Winner, directly or indirectly caused by or arising out of or in connection Winner
participation in the competition, including the Video Shoot, Photo Shoot, Tyre Fitting or Car Detail. If for
any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of
infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud,
technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the
administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may
cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries subject to
22. The Promoter, Michelin and its associated agencies and companies, Competition Organisers, accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. Where the operation of this competition results in, for GST purposes, supplies being made for non-monetary consideration, entrants agree to follow the Australian Taxation Office’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries and may, in its sole
discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any
person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process, enters using
automated entry software or any other mechanism or electronic means to automatically enter the
competition repeatedly, tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the operation of the
competition or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner, acts with the intent to
annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or engages in any unfair or illegal practices.
24. All entries become the property of The Promoter. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and
The Promoter and Michelin may use the entrant’s names, email addresses and telephone numbers for
future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. The Promoter and Michelin may disclose
entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or
communicating with entrants. All opt-in entries consent to the storage of their personal information on
the Promoter’s and Partner’s database and the Promoter and Michelin may use this information for
future marketing purposes regarding their products, including contacting the entrant via electronic
messaging. All opt-in entries consent to receiving SMS or email messages from the Promoter. Please
your personal information. At any time, you may elect to opt out of Michelin marketing communications
25. The winner must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and
photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter
using their name and image in promotional Material.
26. By entering and participating, the entrant agrees to hold harmless, defend and indemnify Facebook
from and against any and all claims, demands, liability, damages or causes of action (however named
or described), losses, costs or expenses, with respect to or arising out of or related to (i) entrant’s
participation in the Competition, or (ii) entrant’s participation in any Prize related activities, acceptance
of a Prize and/or use or misuse of a Prize (including, without limitation, any property loss, damage,
personal injury or death caused to any person(s).
27. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.