Each time we feature one of these cars we receive a mixed bag of opinions and comments. The more outrageous the cars are the more opinionated people get and in terms of outrageous, we think Liberty Walk takes the cake.
Of all the kits Mr. Liberty Walk (Wataru Kato) has created, the Porsche 997 kit would have be the most debated. Taking one of the most decorated manufactures in motorsport with it’s unparalleled heritage and cutting it up for a bodykit does take something very special.
In anticipation of Wataru Kato’s arrival at Motorex this weekend, we thought we’d share one of his kits that we haven’t featured on THE-LOWDOWN.com, the Liberty Walk 997.
– Porsche 997.2 Turbo S
– Grigio Telesto Lamborghini Paint Color Change
– Full Liberty Walk Body Kit
– Bilstein Damptronic Coilover system
– LTMW cup kit
– GMG/RSR Thrust Arm, with bushings
– GMG/RSR End Links
– Porsche Carbon Ceramic Big Brake System
– RotiForm Centerlock LVS Wheels
– F: 19×10 / R: 19×12
– Toyo Tires R888
– Ipd Y-pipe
– Ipd Plenum
– IPE catless exhaust
– IPE Headers/Exhaust Manifolds
– Cobb Accessport Custom Dyno Tune by 51-50 racing
– Momo 08 Steering wheel wrapped in Alcantara Suede
– Jason Noren Fabrication Full Roll Cage Painted in Speed Yellow
– Worksbell GTC Hub and Hub Adapter
Photos by Lightcapturers Studio.